Pages

.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Eames rockers

Have you ever had a chance to see an Eames rocker in the flesh? A couple weeks I came across one while visiting Design Within Reach in Georgetown, in a gorgeous robin's egg blue. As many times as I've seen them in pictures, I wasn't prepared for how drawn I'd be to those aesthetically pleasing lines, those simple curves. I fell so hard, so fast, it was painful to leave the shop. It felt like I was leaving MY chair behind!

I know now that I will have one for my own one day. But in the meantime, let's take a look at some of these beauties in a few different spaces.








I know they're not for everyone but as an accent piece, they really offer a beautiful shape and pop of color. So! Are you in love too?

Do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment