Pages

.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday design finds 1.13.12

Well, how was your week my friends? I must admit, for me it was the kind of week that left me breathless, feeling scattered and crazed. But we got through it, didn't we? And now we have a delicious weekend ahead of us. I don't know about you but I'm planning to lay low and relax, nowhere I have to be, nothing I have to do. Divine.

Here are some pretty things to enjoy this weekend.

Friday design finds
1.13.12

This look inside the home of interior designer Ryan Korban from Brides.

 The drop-dead stunning Moroccan home from ELLE DECOR.

An ever so lovely lamp from Anthro.


 This sneak peek inside the March/April issue of Lonny.

 This pretty home tour from Song of Style.

These incredible Kevin O'Brien pillows from Design*Sponge.

And finally, this fabulous Dutch restaurant with train car style booths from WeHeart.


Hope your weekend is both cozy and full of love.

Hearts,
Shelley




No comments:

Post a Comment