Pages

.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Penguin Classics

Have you seen these cloth-bound Penguin Classics? They've been around for a few years though they keep adding new books to the collection. I just adore the colorful, graphic look. Three of these in a stack or wedged between some lovely bookends would add some lovely texture and character to any side table or vignette.




And today they're on sale on Fab.com for just $14 a piece (regularly $20)! You can check out the sale here. I might just have to purchase a few of these beauties for myself. My fav covers are Great Expectations, Sense and Sensibility, Jane Eyre, Little Women, The Odyssey, Alice in Wonderland... oh hell, I love them all. If you need a Fab.com invite, click here.

ps. Not on sale today but equally as fab are these F.Scott Fitzgerald art-deco inspired covers. LOVE. (Available here.)



pps. Planning a post on decorating with books soon - stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment